Weapons Platform Program Management Support
BISI provides engineering and technical analysis for avionics and support equipment, requirements and planning integration, test and evaluation, aircraft certification, technical order updates, and configuration management to achieve and maintain reliability growth for EW and Avionics programs.
Integral to this support is the analysis we provide necessary to enhance the ability of our customer to proactively posture itself in executing its mission and in delivering products that enable the organization government to efficiently manage its portfolios of weapons platforms. This support includes:
- We develop plans and schedules for reliably meet key performance parameters and dates for initial operational capability.
- We facilitate stakeholder engagement (e.g., orientation, working meetings, executive off-sites, etc.) to ensure understanding and buy-in.
- We Provide insight into research and development activities across enterprise
- We analyze and assessing the programs to present recommendations for prioritizing and managing investments, technology maturation projects, technology insertion demonstrations, and upgrades.
- We conduct best value analysis and iterative courses of action leading to cost-effective systems acquisition strategies and logistic strategies in an effort to minimize cost.
- We perform gap analysis to identify and recommend areas where policy and procedures need to be written or updated in the development and standardization of new systems or products.
- We conduct general on-site Financial Management Support (FMS) to include creating and processing budget and financial documentation such MIPRs , 206s, CcaRs entries, etc.
Minority Owned Business
Custom Computer Programming
Computer System Design
Computer Facility Maintenance
Other Computer Services
Logistical Consulting Services
Management Consulting Services